Best Homes in Pike Road
The Pike Road community has quickly established itself as THE place to live, and The Waters serves as a model neighborhood within the town that is thriving and constantly growing. This means there are new homes constantly being built, and there are always new opportunities that allow people to be a part of this beautiful community. Pike Road is the perfect location to build a home for your family.
Why you want to live at The Waters at Pike Road
Finding the perfect home for you and your family is no small endeavor. At The Waters, we have several
in Pike Road, Alabama. Our team of real estate agents and builders are committed to helping you find the perfect place to call home. From houses that are currently under construction to lots that are available to purchase and build on, and houses that are ready for you and your family to move into right away, we have tons of great options.
Pike Road has a rich history that started with just a little more than 300 people. The prosperous and thriving town is now home to more than 8,500. This achievement has been possible partly because, from the beginning, careful planning with an emphasis on preserving character has been a fundamental component to the growth of Pike Road. The unique municipal model is built on great partnerships, strong volunteers, a dedicated staff, and an engaged group of residents.
Here are some of the absolute best things about living in Pike Road, all of which residents of The Waters have a chance to experience for themselves.
- Education — The Pike Road School System is supported by individuals living in all 70 Pike Road neighborhoods, making education a community effort. The Pike Road School System, which opened in 2015, is the center of community activity.
- Trail to Education — One of the most convenient amenities for students and residents at The Waters is the Trail to Education, a path that leads directly from The Waters to Pike Road Elementary School. The trail is accessible by foot, bike, or golf cart. It is open year-round and offers students and parents a safe, car-free route between home and school.
- Annual events — Pike Road hosts many annual events including a Christmas Tree lighting, SUMMER FEST celebration, a Veterans Memorial service each fall, a hay bale contest, and other activities.
- Public works — The town is served by three volunteer fire departments, the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department, a 24-hour ambulance service, and a waste disposal contractor. Water and sewer services have grown in their availability, and garbage and recycling programs also are available. The town also has two electricity providers and two gas companies.
- Pike Road Natural Trail System — This in-progress network will connect the town’s neighborhoods and future recreational sites. Funded by a Transportation Enhancement Grant from the Federal Highway Administration, the first phase of the trail system is designed to accommodate walkers, runners, and off-road bicyclists. The trail system will be constructed in phases and will include strategically located “trailheads” with parking areas.
- The Waters Town Center — Our Town Center is home to residential, retail, professional, and civic spaces. Its success serves as a model of the type of mixed-use development that is planned for the other town centers. << Currently, the Town Center offers a restaurant, coffee shop, gym, child care center and more! Click here to view all of the businesses.
- Other amenities at The Waters — The list is almost too extensive to include in this post, but here are a few of the highlights: lakes, marina, and fishing opportunities; tennis, pickleball, and bocce courts; pools and beach; parks and playground; bark park; pavilions and grilling stations; and much more!
Throughout this period of great growth, the Town of Pike Road has maintained a simple message: “Maintain Character While Planning For Progress.” The town’s motto is “Welcome Home,” and this is bringing so many new faces and families, especially in the last ten years. This growth will continue, and real estate in Pike Road, Alabama, at The Waters is a place you should definitely consider for your home.