Repost from the Town of Pike Road: I guess it’s true: time flies when you’re having fun!
The Town had a lot of fun “Welcoming Home” twenty years of being the Town of Pike Road during this year’s Founders Week! Last week, October 22nd – October 28th, offered a week of fun family activities. Whether you showed your spirit by gathering a team to play kickball or decorate haybales, attending historic events and dedications, or taking in the local scenery with dozens of plein air artists, what truly made last week special was the community members with whom we could share these experiences.
Be sure to browse the Town’s Facebook photo galleries to see pictures from all the Founders Week celebrations!
- CLICK HERE to see photos from the inaugural Founders Week Neighborhood Kickball Kickoff
- CLICK HERE to see photos from the Founders Week Open House and After-Hours Reception with Special Historical Guests
- CLICK HERE to see photos from the Pike Road Historic School Dedication Ceremony and Circle of Encouragement
- CLICK HERE to see photos from the 6th Annual Pike Road Plein Air Paint Out
- CLICK HERE to see photos from all of the Hay Look at Us! entries