Looking for dinner party theme that looks far more intricate than it actually is? An all-in fondue fête fulfills hostess duties without over-the-top table settings or elaborate recipes. Whether in the form of a happy hour, a Sunday watch party or a cozy night in for the family, this set-up naturally invites interaction and participation — a recipe that truly brings everyone together!
Bring on the fondue burners and stir up a leisurely get-together with decadent beverages and bites.
- Have two fondue pots — one at either end of the table for easy access
- Mini plates allow guests to add several bites to their plate at a time
- Bring color to the table with brightly colored fruits
- Chocolate fondue … Yes!
- Invite guests to bring their favorite dippers
- Add name tags to the dipping sticks to make each guest feel extra special
- Serve two signature cocktails to compliment each savory or sweet bite