What started out as a few beautiful homes making up a neighborhood with a strong vision for the future has truly become a community. While the homes at The Waters remain the centerpiece and the star, there is so much more to see with our lakes, greenspaces, pools, parks, and more.
In recent years, growth at our Town Center, and the overall town of Pike Road, Alabama, where The Waters is located has really taken off. With shops, restaurants, and other businesses, you can find anything you need within walking distance or a short drive.
Christmas Shopping at The Waters & in Pike Road, Alabama
This holds true for Christmas shopping! Many people are interested in staying close to home for shopping this year, as well as buying locally when possible. We have many great options, so here are a few of our favorite ideas.
- Hole in the Wall – This staple of our Town Center is a favorite, offering coffee, teas, fresh breakfast options, and more. Hole in the Wall has gift cards available, as well as one-of-a-kind art pieces and “re-imagined” furnishings in the shop. They also have t-shirts, coffee mugs, and Prevail Union coffee products, which are roasted just a town away in Montgomery.
- NYC Gyro – NYC Gyro is our newest addition to The Waters Town Center, and it’s quickly becoming a favorite spot for Mediterranean dishes and a mix of American classics. They offer gift cards, which would make a perfect gift for someone who lives close by or visits the area often. It’s also a great place to consider for holiday gatherings.
- Life Spring Fitness – Another great gift idea is a membership to Life Spring Fitness, also located at our Town Center. This 24-hour boutique fitness center offers private training, group fitness, and more, including free orientations.
- The Spot Activity Center – One of the many wonderful things about living at The Waters is that there are so many options for kids. This includes parks, playgrounds, pools, and our Summer Kids’ Club, as well as options at the Spot Activity Center. The Spot is a membership activity center for toddlers to tweens, serving as a partner to parents with busy families. A membership to the Spot would make a great gift for one of these busy families and can be used for a range of programs including after-school care, the Tot Spot, date nights, and more!
- The Shops at Pike Road — This is the perfect place to shop local in the Pike Road area. They have multiple boutiques featuring everything from clothing to homeware items. Bloom Pike Road has monthly flower subscriptions that would make a really unique gift. Bandaloop Yoga sells class gift certificates. There are also multiple restaurants offering gift card options, as well as a Publix.
- SweetCreek Farm Market — This is also a great place to shop local in Pike Road! A gift card from the SweetCreek restaurant would be great, and their market features fresh baked goods, casseroles, farm market, and many gift items, all of which are locally sourced.
- Eastchase Boulevard – For just about any store you can imagine, drive just two exits from Pike Road to the Shoppes at Eastchase in Montgomery. With more than 85 stores and restaurants, you will definitely be able to find everything on your list.
We hope you will consider shopping locally this year! We have such unique options that fit in so well with our unique lifestyle here at The Waters! Whether you have kids, coffee lovers, yogis, flower enthusiasts, foodies, or a busy mom to shop for, you will find what you need at The Waters Town Center and in the Pike Road area.