PRE-REGISTRATION DETAILS: PRS 2019-2020 PRE-K PROGRAM
(PRS) – Alabama’s nationally-recognized First Class Pre-K Program has come to Pike Road Schools. Pre-K pre-registration for the 2019-2020 School Year begins June 24, 2019 and runs through July 5, 2019.
- Enrollment is open to all children four years of age on or before 9/2/19 who are residents of Pike Road (children eligible for kindergarten are ineligible for Pre-K)
- Enrollees must provide copy of child’s birth certificate (may be uploaded into the online pre-registration site or submitted directly to Pike Road Elementary School)
- Enrollees must provide proof of residence – either a current utility bill or copy of a lease or mortgage (may be uploaded into online pre-registration site or submitted directly to Pike Road Elementary School)
- PRS Zoning Requirements: must live in Pike Road.
- Upon enrollment, child’s immunization record must be provided
- No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability
- Additional details coming soon!
Program acceptance will be determined through a random drawing in the coming weeks. The drawing date will be publicized in future correspondences. Parents and or guardians will be notified of their child’s placement or wait list status by email.
To begin the process, please visit https://alprek.asapconnected.com and complete the Pre-Registration Form, submit birth certificate and proof of residence. Visit www.children.alabama.gov for more information on Alabama’s highly-lauded First Class Pre-K Program.
Download a Pre-K PDF