Keeping Kids Busy this Summer: The Waters Kids Club
Who else can feel it in the air? Summer break is almost here, and while most kids are excited about a few months of freedom, kids who live at The Waters have even more reason to look forward to their school break.
For those who live at The Waters, our Kids Club is a series of events that are open to residents. This is such a great amenity for families with children, and we have tried to come up with a variety of events that will allow everyone to participate.
All the details about The Waters Kids Club
Our events for the year have already started and will run through the summer. It’s a great way to keep kids active and social while on vacation from school. It’s nice for everyone to have something fun to look forward to as the weeks of summer go on….and on and on — we know parents will understand that!
We do know that not all parents are home during the day, and some of the events do take place earlier in the afternoon on weekdays. We hope kids may be able to participate by coming with other caregivers, but we have intentionally also set some events for evenings and weekends. All events take place at The Waters, primarily at our pools, at our parks, or in the Town Square, so your kids won’t have to go far to get in on the fun activities.
Here is a list of everything taking place this summer:
- Popsicles at the Pool — Thursday, May 23. Celebrate the beginning of pool season at noon at the Blue Heron and Lucas Point Pools.
- Sunset Sundae — Thursday, May 30 at 6:00 p.m. As the weather really starts to heat up, cool off with an ice cream sundae at the Town Square.
- Hot Dog School is Out — Thursday, June 6 at 5:30 p.m. School’s officially out for summer! Enjoy hot dogs for dinner at the Blue Heron Pool.
- Pizza Night — Tuesday, June 18. Join us at The Waters Office at 6:00 p.m. for pizza!
- Art in the Park — Thursday, June 20. Head to Dawson Creek Park at 3:00 p.m. for a fun art class.
- Sand Art — Thursday, July 25. Sand Art seems like an appropriate activity for summer, so head to Lucas Point Pavilion at 3:00 p.m.
- Dive in Theater — Friday, July 19. A fun twist on a drive-in movie, this event will take place at Lucas Point Pool at 8:00 p.m.
- Back to School Bash — Saturday, August 3 — We will celebrate a fun Kids Club summer at Lucas Point Pool from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
So keep this unique amenity of The Waters in mind, especially if you have kids. Once you find your perfect home here, we’d love for your children to join in on the fun with your neighbors!