The Town of Pike Road is a great place to call home, here’s just a few reasons why:
- Pike Road is close enough for convenience but far enough away to enjoy a simpler way of life.
- The Town provides many opportunities for residents to get involved in the community. There’s something for everyone! Check out the ENHANCE Initiative.
- Pike Road was named the #1 most desirable city by AL.com in 2016.
- Planning, Education, Quality of Life and Services – These Four Pillars are a part of every decision that the Town undertakes.
- Annual Town & community events draw friends from all over. Here’s just a few of our favorites: The Market on Chapel Hill, Summerfest, Arts & Crafts Fair, Plein Air Paint Out.
- Pike Road Schools: Pike Road has created its own school system. This is the first community school system built in Alabama in decades.
- Pike Road was named Alabama’s fastest growing municipality 3 years in a row.
- Pike Road is accessible from multiple interstate exits and feeder roads, making it convenient to the River Region.
- There are a variety of unique shopping & dining options, small businesses and entertainment venues.
- Sweet neighbors & friends that make our community great!
Being a part of the Town of Pike Road makes us #loveTheWatersAL even more.