With a stunning double porch elevation and beautiful selections inside and out, the Courtyard Collection Cottages are a true example of Southern Charm. Located on tree-lined Northlake Street, these beauties have been compared to the Painted Ladies, designed around beautiful colors that enhance architectural details.
So, grab a seat on the front porch and get comfortable. We’re going to tell you all about the Courtyard Collection at The Waters.
Ask about $2500 in Closing Costs with a preferred lender!
The Courtyard Collection’s lock & leave low-maintenance design is ideal for a busy lifestyle. The exteriors of these thoughtfully designed cottages provide space for relaxation, recreation, and storage.
Here’s an exterior feature run-down:
• 9 ft double porch
• First and second floor porch fans
• First floor porch swing
• Custom lighting, per plan
• Stunning rolling hill views down Northlake Street
• Courtyard style yard space with low maintenance design
• Back porch area with space for outdoor dining
• Grilling deck with gas grill hookup
• 2-car carport with storage room
Little details added to the Courtyard Collection came together to make a big impact. Each cottage is filled with beautiful finishes, tilework and custom features that make each one unique.
Shiplap wall features added to the dining room and stairwell to add definition and interest.
A beautiful open iron railing perfectly frames off the corner of the living area and accentuates the gorgeous wood treads.
A stunning kitchen design features beautiful countertops (quartz or granite, per plan), bar seating, custom backsplash, painted white cabinets, stainless steel dishwasher and gas stove, and an over-sized single barrel stainless steel sink.
The beautiful owner’s bath is the perfect retreat with a spacious double vanity, tiled shower, and classic free-standing tub, surrounded by shiplap or tile, per plan.
Other Interior Features:
• Abundant natural light throughout with thoughtfully placed windows
• 10 ft ceilings downstairs
• Gorgeous and durable Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) flooring throughout the main living areas and in the owner’s bedroom
• Back porch access door from the owner’s suite
• Energy Star® Low E vinyl windows
• Energy efficient tankless hot water heater
• Custom tile and countertops selections in the kitchen and baths, selected per plan
• Custom light fixture selections and LED can lighting placed throughout, selected per plan
• Convenient drop station with shelving off the back entrance
• Spacious laundry with additional cabinet space
• “Costco Sized” under-stair walk-in closet, accessible through the laundry room
• Large bonus room on the second floor with access to the covered balcony and an extra storage closet
• Two upstairs bedrooms and a large shared bath
In order to maintain a lock & leave capability, the Courtyard Collection lots were designed to minimize yard maintenance. But, your outdoor options are certainly not limited!
At The Waters, over 60% of the neighborhood is dedicated to parks, lakes and green space. So, no matter your outdoor hobby, you’ll have space to do what you love at The Waters.
The Courtyard Collection is located in our Dawson Creek hamlet. This area is just a short walk to the Dawson Creek Park & Playground, Blue Heron Pool Club, numerous green spaces, and some of the best fishing spots at The Waters in 200-acre Lake Cameron.
Earl Smith Builders was formed in 1991. Every custom project is managed from start to finish with Earl’s personal involvement which makes the homebuilding experience a personal and enjoyable process. Our company has earned a reputation for building superior quality homes backed by exceptional customer service. Your home is not only a financial investment but an investment of your time and creativity. At Earl Smith Builders, Inc, we don’t just build homes, we build relationships.