Join us for Movie Night at The Square THIS Friday, September 16th! The show starts at 7:30 pm (dusk).
Come out and enjoy a fun night under the stars watching Zootopia. Refreshments will be provided by East Lake Community Church. Bring your chairs and blankets and invite your friends out for a great night at The Square!
We're counting down the days until The Market on Chapel Hill! Mark your calendars for October 1, 2016 - This year's market is sure to be a hit!
This annual event, held at The Chapel at The Waters, features vintage, unique and handmade goods from vendors all around the country, and a few from our very own neighborhood. We're highlighting a few of our neighborhood locals below!
Paige Burton of The Vintage Soap Wagon will join as a local vendor this year. Paige offers a beautiful line of cold-processed artesian soaps with unique blends of fragrances and oils to nourish the skin. You can find The Vintage Soap Wagon on Facebook, Instagram, and through her Etsy shop.
Local artist, Carl Calderone, has been painting in watercolor and other mediums for more then 30 years, and he even designed our Waters t-shirts! We can't wait to see what he has on display this year. You can preview some of Carl's work here.
Re-Imagined Furnishings, owned by Bill and Marcie Cornwell, will return to Market this year. Their shop at our Town Center features hand crafted, custom furnishings by re-cycling, re-storing, and re-imagining previously loved forgotten treasures. Visit their Facebook page see more, or stop by the Town Center for a preview!
Another New Neighbor at The Waters! Welcome home.
Thinking about moving to the South? Better yet, thinking of moving to The Waters in Pike Road, AL? Southern Living put together a list of things only Southerners know that seem to coincide perfectly with life at The Waters and the Town of Pike Road, AL!
- College rivalries are everything. You’re for one team or the other, regardless of where you actually went to school. Take one look around The Waters during football season, you'll get a pretty good idea of who's rooting for the "right team".
- Tea is sweet, and served on ice. ... Is there any other way to serve tea?
- Honey, Sugar, Dumpling, Pumpkin, and Sweetie Pie are not usually referring to food. But if they were, they'd definitely be talking about dessert at H2O Cafe and Market at The Waters!
- 90 degrees is a nice summer’s day; it’s the humidity we can’t stand. To stay cool, we spend our afternoons at the one of the neighborhood pools.
- Making conversation with strangers in public is just good manners. You'll never meet a stranger at The Waters. Our "front porch friendly" community takes you back to a simpler time.
- Barbecue doesn’t mean cookout. It's juicy, slow-cooked meat smothered in sauce. Our local favorite is right down the street at Bishop's BBQ. Make sure to ask for the slaw!
- An inch of snow can shut down a whole state. You really can't beat a "snow day" at The Waters!
The Waters offers the best of everything you remember from when you grew up - best friends and weekends, wide open places to play, great neighbors and strong community connections. Where walking the dog or taking an after dinner stroll means you’ll greet your neighbors and share the news of the day. It’s all here. We offer a new generation of innovations like homes wired for technology, wireless hot spots, and a strong and active neighborhood association. Plus, interstate access and big city conveniences are just minutes away. Make your dream vacation your everyday life, Come make a life of it at The Waters.